Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Magic Mill- Diploma









Nostradamus University


Goode-Booker Divinity College





































Ronald ALLAN


having completed the necessary courses of study


and having satisfied all other requirements is hereby declared a


Doctor of Philosophy




















Philosophy


summa cum laude


and is awarded this diploma


with all the honors and privileges pertaining thereto.


In testimony whereof the signatures of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees


and the President of Nostradamus University


have been affixed this day, 04/01/09.































































President


Chairman of the Board of Trustees



























No comments:

BlogCatalog

BlogCatalog

RONS VODPOD

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

FriendFeed badge

Webcastr Sexy Widget

FriendFeed badge

VodPod-Updates

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

BlogCatalog

meron5's shared items

My "AllThings CANADIAN" Blogroll

My "READABLE ITEMS" Blogroll

NHL

A Subscriber Button

Subscribe

FriendFeed widget

SaneBull World Market Watch

My Headlines

Followers

My Discovery News

Search This Blog

On Faith

meron5's shared items

RSS Reader

My Blog List

meron5's shared items

Sites for when you're bored.

Loading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

I'm always searching and,I have been known to disapear in plain sight.

Loading...

PRAYER FOR THE STRESSED